Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mastering the Army Crawl


Lucas has been working on the army crawl for a while now but it was yesterday that i think he perfected it and now he is all over the place. oh boy I'm gonna have my work cut out for me! I can't remember if i wrote about his first words being kick kick kick ... But they are. It sounds pretty good and you can tell he is connecting the words with his actions. next up was mama and he tries really hard to say that one. he has to get his mouth moving a few times ahead of saying mama. it's pretty cute. ha is also learning daddy and puppy. I'm sure it won't be too much longer now.

1 comment:

Kari said...

GO LUCAS GO!!!!
he is movin!!!
WOW - and talking! awesome awesome!

also, we got the outfit, THANKS! i will try it on Liam this week and take a pic :) are you still snowed in???