Tuesday, December 22, 2009

12 days of Christmas



Lucas's Papa and Nana sent him 12 days of Christmas this year. It was really neat to have something for him to open every day. This was such a great and thoughtful idea! I don't have it all on video or pictures, but i do have this video of one of the gifts. He loves this guitar and is constantly walking around with it just dancing up a storm. Day one Lucas got a tube on M&M's and was so excited I think it may still be his favorite gift! He screams and dances when i give him 1 M&M. it cracks me up! Plus for probably a week after that everything he opened he would say "mmmmmmm" thinking he was getting something yummy. I am not sure of the order of all the other gifts but there was a rose bowl duck shirt, duck pj's a duck blanket, several books, a phonics bus with frogs, whoppers, and an Oregon duck call, I feel like I'm forgetting something but i guess thats what i get for slacking and not posting until now. anyway It was a very neat idea and Lucas loved every second of it!

No comments: